Below is a summary of rules you need to follow if you want to have an account on this server of Mastodon:
Sexually explicit or violent media must be marked as sensitive when posting
No racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, or casteism
No incitement of violence or promotion of violent ideologies
No harassment, dogpiling or doxxing of other users
No content illegal in Germany or France
We're a friendly little Mastodon instance providing a place for PHP developers to discuss topics related to PHP, as well as topics unrelated to PHP. First and foremost, we're about building community, and that doesn't always involve technical discussion, so feel free to go off-topic and have fun.
Code of Conduct
If you believe anyone is in physical danger or doing something that is against the law, please notify appropriate emergency services first by calling the relevant local authorities.
The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of phpc.social; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies:
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- Excessive advertising
- Uncurated news bots posting from third-party news sources
- Untagged nudity, pornography, and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions
- Untagged gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Sexual depictions of children
- Content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism
Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox)
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling)
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.
To report harassment, click the three vertical dots (⋮) on a user's profile and select "Report @user." For urgent concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your continued used of phpc.social implies your agreement to our policies. If you disagree with our policies, please discontinue use of our services.
We fully subscribe to and comply with the Mastodon Server Covenant. A number of instance blocks are implemented to comply with the principles of the covenant and to prevent our users from being exposed to content that does not comply with our instance rules.
We follow the Toot Café list of blocked instances. From time-to-time, we may block or silence other instances, as we deem appropriate. If your instance is blocked or silenced and you think it shouldn't be, let us know.