The highest-rated whiskies and distilleries on Dram.io (compared to the most checked-in liquors) appear to trend toward the American bourbon/rye style, which tells me these are either really excellent whiskies, or the American users (myself included) of the site are indiscriminate raters of whiskey. I’ll wager the latter. 😉 /cc @derickr
Is anyone else bothered by Phil Mickelson’s fake daughter Enbrel commercial? It’s an “actor portrayal and fictionalized account.”
Today’s vocabulary word is “febrile.”
“Hunt warned the primary use […] is ‘credential stuffing’ attacks […]. ‘People take lists like these that contain our email addresses and passwords then they attempt to see where else they work,’ he said.”
Learn a little bit about how the technology you use uses you…
Thanks, Katie and Ade at PHPWeekly.com, for 300 information-packed issues. Here’s to 300 more!
1. services (e.g. hosting) cost money
2. contributors to OSS should be paid
3. many horrible corporations are built on top of OSS
4. these corporations are told they “owe” the OSS projects they’ve leveraged
5. some of them write checks to “support” the thing that helped them generate profit
6. if the OSS project takes the money, their morals have been compromised
how does this make sense?
I’m closely watching Senator Gillibrand’s 2020 exploratory campaign for president. Historically, I lean more toward the conservative end of the spectrum, but I am sick and tired of conservative politics, and I’m looking for a major change in leadership of both parties in the US. Maybe Gillibrand has what it takes to spark that? https://2020.kirstengillibrand.com/
Sorry for that burst of boosts, but this thread is great!
Open source. Open community. We are dedicated to building and enriching the PHP community.