Total tests: 244
Tests passing/ignored: 109
Tests failing: 135

That means I'm 45% done porting this hobby project. It's nice having tests. (Some are unit tests, some are functional / webtestcase tests)

Apparently I added some tests as I went along, now at 253 passing out of 255

Follow

(Technically the two failing tests are the same test, just different data provider values...)

And despite all my thinking that the test was failing due to the nasty internal wiring of the ported test class ... nope! The test was failing because the feature was broken, which is exactly when the test should fail. Excellent!

Fixed it by splitting it into smaller tests. 257 of 257 passing! woo!

Sign in to participate in the conversation
PHP Community on Mastodon

Open source. Open community. We are dedicated to building and enriching the PHP community.